Outdoor Ukulele NEW Soprano coming my way.

Chuditch

Reaction score
Hi all. I have wanted to get an Outdoor uke since the Outdoor ukes first started on the journey. Tenor size looked superior but a little large for packing around in a pack. The new Soprano incorporates all the upgraded design of the tenor so I ordered mine yesterday. Will post a review when it gets here.

I'll be interested to hear your thoughts. Please do a NUD with pics if you don't mind to share your thoughts. I have the Tenor and quite like it.

I remember when they first came out, a few people on here were a little disappointed. Would love to see what the ukes are like now.

I remember when they first came out, a few people on here were a little disappointed. Would love to see what the ukes are like now.

I held off purchasing one because of some of the negative critiques of the first generation sopranos. The new ones have the same improvements that the new tenors enjoy, rounded neck, lower action, lower frets, grover geared tuners, two piece construction and 15% lighter than the gen 1 sopranos. It would seem that they have pretty much covered all the bases in regard to the suggestions made for the earlier model.

I will provide a few pics and perhaps some youtube as well. I live in a remote area in North Western Australia and the region I live in has extremes in temperature and humidity, at $US95 the Outdoor is definitely an option.

I held off purchasing one because of some of the negative critiques of the first generation sopranos. The new ones have the same improvements that the new tenors enjoy, rounded neck, lower action, lower frets, grover geared tuners, two piece construction and 15% lighter than the gen 1 sopranos. It would seem that they have pretty much covered all the bases in regard to the suggestions made for the earlier model.

I will provide a few pics and perhaps some youtube as well. I live in a remote area in North Western Australia and the region I live in has extremes in temperature and humidity, at $US95 the Outdoor is definitely an option.

I think you will be very happy with it. A friend of mind bought the first gen and was somewhat dissappointed in it but used it as a kick around uke and something his grandkids could play.

When Outdoor Uke came out with the new tenor he bought one and was thrilled with the improvements. When the soprano was released he immediately ordered one and loves it, he's a soprano guy. He will tell anyone that will listen the new version is 200% better, they got everything right this time. I have played all of his outdoor ukes and I agree.

Enjoy it when it arrives and let us know what you think.

When the soprano was released he immediately ordered one and loves it, he's a soprano guy. He will tell anyone that will listen the new version is 200% better, they got everything right this time. I have played all of his outdoor ukes and I agree.

Enjoy it when it arrives and let us know what you think.

Wow that's very encouraging! Thank you for your input.

I think you will enjoy it. I have the tenor and found it everything that I want in a rugged instrument.

Top Bottom