Just bought my first Uke!!!!

keno poi

Reaction score
Just bought my first Uke!!! its a Kanilea K-1 Tenor in UV gloss finish .... She is expected to come on Friday... Im very eager to learn and have fun with it.... Its gonna be a start of a nice relationship :shaka:

That's a heck of a first uke. Heck, it's a great uke period. Enjoy!

Wowzors. My first uke was a 20$ piece of junk. Be sure to play the hell out of that thing ;)

That's a heck of a first uke. Heck, it's a great uke period. Enjoy!

Thanks...Its better to start learning right :) I play classical guitar and i enjoy my instruments and really care for them. Plus i believe its more fun to learn on a uke that sounds and looks nice.

Since you got such a nice ukulele to start with you won't need to buy any more. ;)

just wait until ur UAS kicks in, being that u started with an expensive uke....ur gonna be a poor man soon:D.

i started out with a cheap $60 uke and ive bought 2 more ukes since then, slowly sepndin more and more each time.

Wow.. K1 as a first Uke.. To me thats like saying...

just got my 1st car.. A BMW M5...

Enjoy :D

Few years back, I didnt seattle for 2nd choice either.... Always got the one I really wanted... then I got married.. now im just happy I still have choices :D

Wow.. K1 as a first Uke.. To me thats like saying...

just got my 1st car.. A BMW M5...

Enjoy :D

Few years back, I didnt seattle for 2nd choice either.... Always got the one I really wanted... then I got married.. now im just happy I still have choices :D

But you used the same philosophy when you got married right? didn't settle for second best. ;) Works in all facets of life. :shaka:

Just bought my first Uke!!! its a Kanilea K-1 Tenor in UV gloss finish .... She is expected to come on Friday... Im very eager to learn and have fun with it.... Its gonna be a start of a nice relationship :shaka:

I've had a bunch of ukes in a very short time - I now have my Kanile'a K-1 concert and feel like I've found exactly what was missing in every other uke. You're starting the right way! You'll love it!

congratulations!

welcome to the "family"....

and now that you've got yourself a quality piece I think your elder brothers and sisters here at UU forum would like to say..."I like try". :D

the great thing about a quality piece like the Kanilea is that it'll inspire you to improve with each passing day...good ukes just have that about them.

ahui ho,
Shawn

http://ukulelefriend.com

Thanks to all that replied. Im the kind of person that if i like something i want to make sure that it will be the best one i can afford. I play classical guitar and to be honest i only have one guitar but its a good one. I hope i dont get the UAS anytime soon lol. Im sure this uke will provide me years of fun.

As a Kanile'a fanatic, let me congratulate you on your great new purchase. I have a Kanile'a that I love dearly. Joe and Kristen have amazing customer service, and their ukuleles are of fantastic quality. You made a great choice. Now all you have to do is post pictures when it arrives, and join the Kanile'a Club! Check it out here: http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/group.php?groupid=20

But you used the same philosophy when you got married right? didn't settle for second best. ;) Works in all facets of life. :shaka:

If you say so..

Oh shi....OUCH (smacked by wife looking over shoulder while typing)

But seriously.. She's my best friend (when shes not mad about something I did or didnt do)

Top Bottom