Slant heads

GX9901

Reaction score
After a bit of craziness the last week or so, I now have a couple of ukes with the telecaster style headstocks (Fender and Aaron Taylor). I never considered myself a fan of these headstocks but I really like these now. Here are the new babies. Enjoy:

DSC02511.JPG

DSC02513.JPG

DSC02514.JPG

By the way, the Aaron Taylor is oh-so-awesome. :D

Nice score George. Beautiful Ukes.. the Aaron Taylor is nice, and a bound fretboard too! Even though I'm not a really big fan of slantheads, I like the Aaron Taylor's slant over the Fender.. thats just me, but heres one I have to add to the thread. its not a Fender tho.. :D

DSC00391.jpg

Can I say "boner" one more time? That Aaron Taylor is a real beauty, and made from one of my favorite native woods MILO! I have a couple Milo Trees growing in my backyard, hope I'm alive to see them in their full glory. I turn bowls on a lathe and Milo is a treasure to me reserved just for the closest of friends. Congrats on a great purchase! And yes I like the unique style of the head.

By the way, you guys know that the Aaron Taylor is made by our own Kekani/Aaron Oya right? He's got some mad building skills.

Videos please!

I'll work on one soon. I'm running into a problem though. It's gotten to a point where I have more ukes than I know songs. So I'm going to have to repeat some songs that I've already posted before. Pretty bad huh?

I'll work on one soon. I'm running into a problem though. It's gotten to a point where I have more ukes than I know songs. So I'm going to have to repeat some songs that I've already posted before. Pretty bad huh?

Or send me some of your ukes.

Congrats on the new acquisitions, GX! very nice. I'm glad were able to pick up the Aaron Taylor.

Does the number of songs you know outnumber the number of ukes you own???

Besides Elephant Town, I don't "know" any songs, so no, and one more wouldn't hurt.

This should be the title of your next song.

Speaking of which, when will we have another Deach original?

dunno. haven't played much lately. considering taking up the tuba. no extra strings, no singing.

Top Bottom