Uke p***

Craig

Reaction score
YOW! That rosewood Ko'olau is incredible!

Very nice. I have always wanted one of those solidbody electric Koolaus. But I need to find a used one at a good price, and get rid of some of my current uke inventory.

Rosewood/Spruce

YOW! That rosewood Ko'olau is incredible!

That wood combination creates a balanced, clear sound with nice lows. Now that the wood is completely open, the little sucker is loud, but clear.

I once owned a high-end classical guitar with the same wood combination, so I knew what to choose when I had John and Noa make this ukulele.

Thanks for the compliment.:)

Oh . . . Uke p*** . . . . such a dirty term for such marvelous eye candy. :D
Craig, I just ordered your CD and am looking forward to repeated listenings. :cool:
Ray

p***

Oh . . . Uke p*** . . . . such a dirty term for such marvelous eye candy. :D
Craig, I just ordered your CD and am looking forward to repeated listenings. :cool:
Ray

Thanks SO MUCH Ray for your ordering my CD and support. I just got home and learned that CD Baby is now carrying my album!

Yours will be in tomorrow's mail!

http://cdbaby.com/cd/craigbrandau

Doh!

Beautiful!! I may have missed something...but what size are these ukes?

They're tenors! I've got a tenor pineapple in the works with Brazilian Rosewood and Port Orford Cedar. My wife is gonna kill me!:eek:

I received the cd today Craig. Remarkable playing. I love chord melody. :cool:
Ray

They're tenors! I've got a tenor pineapple in the works with Brazilian Rosewood and Port Orford Cedar. My wife is gonna kill me!:eek:

PLEASE post pictures and review of the pineapple when you have it in hand, I LOVE pineapples! I got your CD today too, awesome, MAHALO! :shaka:

Top Bottom