Mike Tysons Punch Out

An open letter:

Soda Popinski,
You're my favorite character in the game. I love you, you big Russian soda-chugging man. I hate your punch, it dosent follow the rhythm of my ducking and I cant seem to knock your ass out anymore. I might be getting older, but ill get you yet.

King Hippo,
When I last fought you, I (no offense) really thought I was hitting Deach (No offense to you either Deach). You knocked me out over ten times before I remembered out how to knock you out, and when you fell, I really hoped you wouldn't get back up. Thank the gods you didn't.

Great Tiger,
I hate you.

Sincerely
HS

Oh wow, blast from the past!

The dude who killed me was the return of Don Flamenco. Not the toughest fighter in the game, but MAN, could he screw up my rhythm. And of course Mr Sandman. Quickest fat man EVER! Oh how I loathe the Sandman.

I have painful memories of getting whopped by E. Honda's supersonic hyakuretsu harite (hand slaps) time and again in Street Fighter. That traumatic experience kept me off the console for quite some time. But then I got revenge through Kurosawa in the game Last Bronx, the thud of his bokuto (wooden sword) definitely cleared out any unfinished youth memories. But that was in my late twenties :D

An open letter:

Soda Popinski,
You're my favorite character in the game. I love you, you big Russian soda-chugging man. I hate your punch, it dosent follow the rhythm of my ducking and I cant seem to knock your ass out anymore. I might be getting older, but ill get you yet.

this was as far as i ever got.. he always got me! even when i got the game on my computer.. and bought a USB NES PAD!! yup!! i got that into it!! but yeah..

i loved that game.. and Super Tecmo Bowl!

When I was a kid, I used to be able to get to Tyson, but I could never beat him. Now, I can't even reach Tyson anymore.

Too bad I can't Yoga Fire everyone.

Top Bottom