Posting sound clips?

UkieOkie

Reaction score
Ok folks, I'm not very computer savvy. I downloaded the soundcloud app but I can't find where or how to upload a sound sample. Also is there not a way to just post it to this site if it's a small clip? Thanks.

Trevor

Ok folks, I'm not very computer savvy. I downloaded the soundcloud app but I can't find where or how to upload a sound sample. Also is there not a way to just post it to this site if it's a small clip? Thanks.

Trevor

I don't use their app just upload an mp3 file to my SoundCloud.com or Box.com account. It will give me the URL for sharing.

Thanks hodge but I don't even see how to upload it. Maybe it's becaus I'm on my iPhone. I will try to sort it out on an iPad or laptop. I have the sample recorded with an app on the phone.

Thanks hodge but I don't even see how to upload it. Maybe it's becaus I'm on my iPhone. I will try to sort it out on an iPad or laptop. I have the sample recorded with an app on the phone.

I used GarageBand on my iPhone, and uploading to soundcloud is one of the options.

I used GarageBand on my iPhone, and uploading to soundcloud is one of the options.

I'll try that. I got my phone second hand and garage band was not on it. I will download it. Thanks again friends.

Top Bottom