Tab creator???

D-Lilah

Reaction score
Does anyone know of an iOS app for creating uke tabs? I see several for guitar, but was wondering if any might include the ukulele?

Progression can be coaxed into doing uke tabs although it is guitar-focused. You have to set up a custom instrument but it is doable. I have used it in a while but I can dig up some details if you like.

I use Tabular for iPad. It's also available for Mac OS X. It does ukulele tabs as well as other instruments. I've been pleased with it but I don't have much to compare it to. I did some research and just grabbed the one that appealed to me most. So far no regrets.

I use Tabular for iPad. It's also available for Mac OS X. It does ukulele tabs as well as other instruments. I've been pleased with it but I don't have much to compare it to. I did some research and just grabbed the one that appealed to me most. So far no regrets.

Based on this thread, I downloaded Tabular on my iPad. Although it's definitely got the looks, and a nice note input system, I can't recommend it at this time. On my iPad Air it crashes every couple minutes, literally. I lost five measures of a song, due to the buggy auto save. You can't input mixed notes on the same beat (half not with a quarter note, for example). And although it comes with standard uke tuning, they charge you $9.99 to make custom tunings, like a uke in Low G.

Top Bottom