For Sale: Harptone Hard Shell Tenor Ukulele Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Mullins

Reaction score
PRICE REDUCED: Harptone hard-shell tenor ukulele case. Arched-top, flat-back wooden frame with black tolex covering and red plush interior. Small interior pocket. Three latches, one locking, with key. Excellent condition. I got this case in the 90s. It fit my Martin and Kamaka tenors. Interior dimensions are 28.5" x 9.25". TKL made these cases in Brooklyn under the Harptone name in the 80s and 90s. These are not made anymore and are hard to find. Very nice heavy-duty case with a traditional look. PRICE REDUCED, NOW $150 OBO, plus actual shipping.

IMG_5783.jpg

IMG_5784.jpg

IMG_5785.jpg

IMG_5786.jpg

IMG_5787.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to find a good hard case for my Gibson tenor but I've found that the accessory compartment is too big on them and my twelve fret neck won't clear it like my 14 fret Kala will.

I'd like to find a good hard case for my Gibson tenor but I've found that the accessory compartment is too big on them and my twelve fret neck won't clear it like my 14 fret Kala will.

This case can accommodate either my 12 fret Martin tenor (as shown below) or my (now sold) 14 fret one. There's extra room at the headstock end for a strap, strings, a polishing cloth, etc.

IMG_5794.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom