If you could only have one size uke

Status
Not open for further replies.

erikro

Reaction score
If you could only have one size uke which one would it be? I am looking to buy a really nice uke and I am torn as to what size I want. As far as brand I am looking at Koaloha. As of now I am thinking about the concert size. I am curious about the soprano size as well but I have never held one. I do like the thought of the classic uke size. And then there is the soprano with the concert neck. That sounds like a nice combination. What are your thoughts?

Thanks,
Erik

I think it's situation I'd never want to be in.

THIS.

Although, I'd have to go with a concert. It's a nice happy medium. Or a long-scale soprano.

Erik, if you buy this I'm sure you won't regret it. Partially because it's a sweet uke, and partially because it'll stop me from buying it when I don't have a source of income. ;)

If you could only have one size uke which one would it be?

I keep reading this question over and over and over and I still can't comprehend it. Is it my vision or something? Is part of the text in another language? It's still not registering....

this.
Erik, if you buy this i'm sure you won't regret it. Partially because it's a sweet uke, and partially because it'll stop me from buying it when i don't have a source of income. ;)

that was a beautiful uke!!!!!!

I've had everything from sopranino to baritone - and now I'm down to one soprano (Kanile'a K-1 - "Junior") and one concert (Kanile'a K-1 - "Betty"). If I "had" to get rid of one of those...I think I'd keep Betty.

SUPER CONCERT :shaka: (don't have one yet)

I've had everything from sopranino to baritone - and now I'm down to one soprano (Kanile'a K-1 - "Junior") and one concert (Kanile'a K-1 - "Betty"). If I "had" to get rid of one of those...I think I'd keep Betty.

Betty or Veronica though?

If you could only have one size uke which one would it be? I am looking to buy a really nice uke and I am torn as to what size I want. As far as brand I am looking at Koaloha. As of now I am thinking about the concert size. I am curious about the soprano size as well but I have never held one. I do like the thought of the classic uke size. And then there is the soprano with the concert neck. That sounds like a nice combination. What are your thoughts?

Thanks,
Erik

I think if I could only choose one size, I would go with a tenor and a soprano.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom