UUF VS. UUF Lawsuit!

Jeffelele

Reaction score
Headline News

Under threat of legal attack by the Understanding Umbrella Fellowship for using the letters UUF on their website the Ukulele Underground Forum is reeling at the potential cost. They have vigorously denied claims of copyright infringement.

"These ukulele guys need to get their timing right. We were here first", said H. Honeyman-Brown, President of the Understanding Umbrella Fellowship.

"Oh yeah, I see, get their timing right, ha ha funny ukulele pun," said a disgusted Forum member who went on to say "these guys are all wet" in an act of apparent retaliation and umbrella related punsmanship.

"What I want to know is what do these guys do anyway? Do they congregate on street corners when it's raining and complement each other on their foresight in bringing an umbrella? They're probably all communists. Maybe those umbrellas are really antennas!" said the clearly stressed ukist who spoke anonymously due to a morbid fear of lawyers.

"This is a matter of the Founders of our great nation with proper respect to wit in fidellis oporium concitus with treaties regarding claims, names, classification, dispersion, and disposition of wooden or partially wooden or wood-like products such as umbrella handles and their ancillaries," stated Mr. Honeyman-Brown who then placed his right hand over his heart and concluded, "All rights reserved!"

"I have no idea what that means" said the guy from the Forum.

Right, almost forgot it's April Fools Day.

Good one. :D

I am a Unitarian Universalist. The particular church I attend calls itself a fellowship. I hear UU or UUF and sometimes it takes a moment to sort out which one is being talked about.

Top Bottom