For Sale - Koaloha Pineapple soprano - UK Seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funkuku

Reaction score
1459586664257.jpg1459586664257.jpgHi

I am selling my Koaloha Pineapple soprano ukulele,

i have had it a number of years it is a great ukulele and both sounds and plays fantastically. the black triangle on the label so that makes it a factory second, these are ukuleles that are imperfect but still sound and look fantastic. so Koaloha sell them directly out of there factory.

There is a slight ripple in the wood on the back of the ukulele not sure if it can be seen in the photographs its not really visible but you can feel it, it doesn't affect its playability or sound and it looks amazing.

the reason for selling is i have too many ukuleles and as i play mostly concert ukuleles this sadly had to go.

these new (Southern ukulele) sell for £600, the one i have has a wooden bridge and saddle.

Im asking £250 ono plus postage, let me know of you are interested.

thanks

Funkuku

Last edited:
Hi im not sure what year it was made i purchased it from someone else about 3 years ago, looking at the label there isn't anything that would indicate the year either.

Look through the sound hole towards the neck my concert has the year stamped inside.

That might be a mighty fine ukulele for your second and B-day present Martynas.

thanks Inksplosive AL :) i have never noticed that before but there it is NOV 2001

Had it been a concert...
Really nice uke mate, someone's going to be happy with it!

Looking at the wood grain it's made from a single piece of wood on the top not book matched. Likely the same on the back and no split on the bottom. A three piece koa soprano.

Someone should be really happy with this uke.

Good luck with the sale it shouldn't last here very long.

~AL~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom