Kanilea K-Pat with l.r.baggs 5.0 small ding upper bout

Ukulelerick9255

Reaction score
Selling this for less than I want because of a small ding which Kanilea assured me was repairable. The price is 1,500 plus buyer pays shipping and insurance( if you want it insured) and any pay pal costs. The Koa on this model is premium but as you will see is very close to Master grade in appearance. Also the neck seems thinner and more playable than current models. The pickup is already installed. The serial number is sn:0909-3771. I'm in CT if anyone local enough we can meet and save shipping etc.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 183
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 156
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 175
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 285
Kanilea tenor KPAT 2 more pics upright view

2 more pics upright instead of sideways

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 112
2 more pics upright instead of sideways

Is this the same uke that you already have a FS ad started on. Multiple FS threads on the same ukulele gets confusing.

If all you are trying to do is add mores pictures just reply to your original thread. Everytime you reply to that thread it is a new.post and you can add 5 more pictures. All of us on here that sell ukuleles do exactly that all the time. Just a FYI

Wait... is this the same uke you were selling for $1300?

You call that a ding? It looks more like a gash or a puncture hole.
A uke with an unwanted "side sound port" (your 'ding') is not going to get anywhere near your price, unless you can find a fool.

I saw that one member offered you 1k in your other FS thread.
I would have been all over that 1k, there aren't going to be too many takers on a uke with that kind of damage for that price, IMHO.

That's a lovely instrument. Thanks for rotating your photos upright. Sideways photos make my head hurt.

Thanks I didn't realize that, when I tried to edit post it wouldn't let me add more pics, I apologize for the confusion, I didn't know how to add more pics now I do...thank you for the help Dave.

Sorry for the confusion Johnson I couldn't figure out how to add more pics so I kept adding more threads. I originally offered it for 1,500 and reduced it to 1,350 and I have an offer for 1,350 now but I'm waiting for final confirmation. Till then it's still on the market.

It's not a side sound port that's going to far. You want to call it a gash instead of a ding that's fine, either way it's still worth the 1,350 in my reduced price thread. It was close to 2,000 originally and 650 off for an easily repairable damage is still a good price in my opinion and Kanilea already assured me it was repairable.

Another easy way which I use is to put the pictures in a Google Photos album and include a link to it in the listing. Then you can put as many pictures as you want in one place. Other companies albums work fine as well, such as PhotoBucket.

Thanks I didn't realize that, when I tried to edit post it wouldn't let me add more pics, I apologize for the confusion, I didn't know how to add more pics now I do...thank you for the help Dave.
Merged your threads!

Thank you so much I wouldn't have known how to merge them thanks for the help, greatly appreciated.

Can I make you a suggestion. Why don't you get it repaired and THEN sell it at a fair price?
It's a beautiful uke, but right now it's got a puncture hole...

I'm willing to fix it first but then I won't sell it for 1,350 so either way it's going to work out the same.

This is not my battle so I just want to say, do your homework when buying and please be honest and fair when you sell. Yesterdays comments were a bit enhanced by pain killers and surgery. I saw that I had run off at the mouth a bit, so I have edited my response.

I do feel that we should as a community, look out for each other and make others aware of potentially bad situations.

Last edited:
This seller is very suspect. He has changed listings three times,mailbox will not accept mail as it is full. You have a beautiful instrument, but you have confused your potential buyers.

Last edited:
I hopyou are not re advertising the same uke you just sold me! You have received payment, but given me an incorrect shipping number. Lets get this straight! Sealja

No kidding he is suspect! I just hope I haven't been scre****ed
sealja

I hopyou are not re advertising the same uke you just sold me! You have received payment, but given me an incorrect shipping number. Lets get this straight! Sealja

Sealja,
Did you buy this uke? May I ask what you paid for it?

Anything is possible, but I would not necessarily jump to conclusions. Seller's last post in thread was over two weeks, sometimes sellers are s!ow to close their threads. I inquired earlier about the African Blackwood tenor for sell, and don't see anything from that buyer over a month ago. Seller also has post in new Ukulele purchase section. Perhaps not the best or polite seller, but doesn't mean it is con.

Anything is possible, but I would not necessarily jump to conclusions. Seller's last post in thread was over two weeks, sometimes sellers are s!ow to close their threads. I inquired earlier about the African Blackwood tenor for sell, and don't see anything from that buyer over a month ago. Seller also has post in new Ukulele purchase section. Perhaps not the best or polite seller, but doesn't mean it is con.

This is a balanced view of the situation. He is buying a Beau Hannam and it is beautiful so let's see what he has to say.

Sealja ... did he accept your money? Did you buy the Uke?

Top Bottom