"Romance In The Pines" W J Herringe Baritone Ukulele

Here's a lovely piece written by the wonderful Spanish composer Federico Moreno Torroba. I've adapted this for Low G or Baritone ukulele and listed a link to the tab in the video description.

I don't know how I left this one "undiscovered" (by me) until now, but I'm very glad to have heard it now! Yours is beautiful touch to experience via being in the "virtual audience" afforded by the marvels of modern technology... thanks for this beautiful example of the virtues of the baritone ukulele.

Sounds great to me. Thanks for providing tabs to your videos. I always appreciate that.

I have never learned how to get a smooth PIMA arpeggio as you employ here, it definitely has a diffe to sound than just a slow strum which suits the classical style. I need to work on that.

Campbell.
Wow. Just wow.

It sounds so good. Especially when you get on the other side of the 7th fret into the higher frets.
You make that bari come alive.
And thanks for sharing the tabs. I might have to do a version of this on my low g pineapple.

Thank You for the tab and wonderful song. Great playing too! I will have to work on this soon!

Top Bottom