Nba finals!!!1

fatfingers75

Reaction score
who do you want to win the NBA Finals!

me, im going for the LAKERS BABY!!!

Much respect to Kobe, one of the greatest players of all time. But I always end up rooting against the team that's "trendy" to like, because their "fans" are annoying as hell and don't know a damn thing about the game or even their own team. Not all, but 95% at least. Damn bandwagoners.

But at least they're not the Spurs.. If I ever have to see the Spurs make the finals again, it'll be too soon. What a boring ass team.

My dream would be the Jazz going to the finals, but haha what a joke. So, I'd like to see LA or maybe Portland and the Cavs, with the Cavs winning it all. I'm a big LBJ fan and I want nothing more than to see him get a title to silence everyone who is somehow still unconvinced. Go Cavs!

Let's Go Lakers!!!!

My money is on the Lakers. I have had a parley bet put down since last year, after those damn kell-tics rolled over the Lakers.

Probably finish the series with Utah in 5, then off to either Blazers or Rockets, its probably going to be against the Blazers. They are pretty hot right now. Win that in hahaha, idk, tough team. They just match up well with the Lakers, but not in a 7 game series. 6 ish maybe? Blazers are tough at home. Then off to the semi finals against the Nuggets or the Mavs. I hope against the Mavs, Kobe has nightmares when ever he goes to Colorado. Bad history very bad history there. hehehe. knock down that series in 5 and off to meet the Cavs. Then i will rake in all the money to buy a new uke. GO LAKERS!!!

I must say their chances are good. Coming from closet lakers fan.

The Lakers will win it all, but I hate the Lakers. My dream is for the Bulls to go to the finals and beat the Lakers, but that won't happen. Maybe in a few years after we get Amare.

As a Jazz fan, seeso, you can burn in hell for all eternity.

You're still my favorite though.

As a Jazz fan, seeso, you can burn in hell for all eternity.

You're still my favorite though.

LOL if there were no MJ, you'd have won at least two titles.

Lakers!!!!!

Lakers are gonna win this NBA Championship and it won't be Boston, that's for sure:cool:

Boo to the Lakers, I say boo to the Lakers!!! BOOOO!!

Jazz will definitly not take game four. The stars will align and Lakers will Go up 3-1.

The Lakers are too good. I wish we could have got the 7th seed :(

I feel for you, but thats the nature of the beast. True fans understand that you can't win em all. I love that you guys are not ban wagoners like ahem***celtic so called fans *** ahem. hehehe. Oh man, im so sad though, finals are flying by quick and i will be stuck with stupid ass baseball. Long wait till football season.

Lakers looked really good tonight and they were hitting some ridiculous shots. The boys are coming back here to hopefully close out the series.

Top Bottom