Know the sound of your future ukulele !

RobinUke

Reaction score
Hey UUers ,

I have been looking for a new tenor ukulele for a few weeks . Therefore I've watched a lot of Youtube videos dealing with several different ukes .
I focused on one of these , the Lanikai CK-TEQ . As a result , I listenned to lots of youtube videos about it to know its genuine sound and tone .
Unfortunately for Lanikai I tkink that I've now found my future uke . BUT , hopefully for you , as I know that many future ukulele owners don't live near a ukulele shop , I remembered for you , who want a Lanikai CK-TEQ , every youtube users who owns it /

Here they are ! :

Tdljazz
Agatone20
Rawuke
truegrey42
tintindiego
Guitarguy159
Smegofna
Lakaukuleleh
Signorepizza
Elizlaural
ISLANDLX
RAV671
:shaka: Hope It'll help you :shaka:

Last edited:
90% of this thread is Posting whoring. The other half is also.

Last edited:
Lanikai, Kala and Lahaina

We owned a Lahaina tenor once --- it was Cali's first ukulele. I'd take it ANY DAY over a Bushman that we purchased later on. BTW, the above companies are from the same maker....FYI.

:shaka:

This actually could have been a helpful thread...

The concept, I believe, was to get a list together of what youtubers had what ukes, so if you were looking for a ukulele you could hear it from different youtubers.

The concept, I believe, was to get a list together of what youtubers had what ukes, so if you were looking for a ukulele you could hear it from different youtubers.

Cool. For whoever's compiling the list - I have one uke- a Pwned Manga Tenor.

Ooops! I should've read more carefully!

Top Bottom