Kiwaya KTS-7

Status
Not open for further replies.

MARKbOC

Reaction score
Really beautiful, nearly perfect* condition Kiwaya KTS-7.

(*honestly can't see ANY issues but i have a hard time calling something "perfect" once i've played it)

All solid Honduran mahogany and meticulously constructed Soprano modeled after the vintage Martin 3. Standard Gotoh friction tuners. You won't find a better built and sounding soprano. Very lightweight with a sweet, punchy tone.

UAS seems to be stronger than my will power and faster than my wallet so ...sadly, off she goes.

Hardshell Oahu case and shipping (CONUS) included $750.

IMAG7908.jpgIMAG7911.jpgIMAG7910.jpgIMAG7909.jpgIMAG7907.jpg

Great instrument at over three hundred clams off the price of new. This is a no-brainier. If I wasn't tapped out, I'd pluck this top-of-the-heap Kiwaya from brother M.

PS Can't get enough of George Elmes playing his K-7. Man, that boy can swing! I'll grab a vid.
http://youtu.be/_jxZNxJIdP4

Last edited:
Great uke, excellent price. Should sell quickly!

Thanks for the comments. It really is an outstanding instrument.

Also, I almost blew it on standard UU etiquette! The "i assure you its mine and this isnt some resale scam" photo is attached :)

IMAG7920.jpg

Wow in the first pic I didn't initially notice the beautiful inlay/design down the middle of the fretboard. That is beautiful. And I"m sure since it's a Kiwaya, it's silky smooth on the neck with low action. Good luck with the sale

Thx Igor. I will add a couple more pics tomorrow that show some of the design elements in better detail

Someone's going to be a happy camper. This is a killer deal, and one can't go wrong with a Kiwaya. Good luck with the sale!

Good. I'm glad someone bought this. It looks amazing. Also has their cool "Wave" bridge/saddle piece.
I would love a laminate concert version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom