WTB: Koaloha Pineapple Sunday

I have one that is not getting as much play as it should. I purchased it of the board back in 9-2014 for $1050. It is one of 15 ukuleles I still own. I am trying to get to down to 4-5 but is very difficult as each has it's own character. The Koaloha Pineapple Sunday just rings. It was one of my dream ukuleles. They are rare now as Pop Alvin does not make to many anymore. I am migrating from super concerts back to tenors now and have gone to models with a radius fretboard. I will sell it for $1000 and will pay for shipping in USA. It has a yellow fiberglass super concert case it came in. The uke even has a cool back story with it. Let me know if you are interested. my name is Bob DuBos I am in Tacoma WA my email is bikerbob@harbornet.com

I have one that is not getting as much play as it should. I purchased it of the board back in 9-2014 for $1050. It is one of 15 ukuleles I still own. I am trying to get to down to 4-5 but is very difficult as each has it's own character. The Koaloha Pineapple Sunday just rings. It was one of my dream ukuleles. They are rare now as Pop Alvin does not make to many anymore. I am migrating from super concerts back to tenors now and have gone to models with a radius fretboard. I will sell it for $1000 and will pay for shipping in USA. It has a yellow fiberglass super concert case it came in. The uke even has a cool back story with it. Let me know if you are interested. my name is Bob DuBos I am in Tacoma WA my email is bikerbob@harbornet.com

Interesting...I wonder if this is my old one, complete with its Kamoa yellow fiberglass case. I was just waxing nostalgic about it recently and wishing I hadn't sold it. Any pics? Is it this one? If so, then I would urge the OP to buy it. That was a fantastic uke and I should have never sold it.

image.jpg

WW Yes it is your old one. I got it from the board, it is an amazing ukulele.

Screaming deal.

I do miss my Pineapple Sunday too. I remember downsizing from about 15 ukuleles to just 3 or 4. It's a hard process, but I'm hoping my former ukuleles are getting played a lot more than when I owned them.

Unfortunately (for me), Bob's pineapple sunday went to another buyer, so the search continues. Please PM me if anyone has one they'd like to sell. Thanks!

When they do ... JUMP ON IT!

Top Bottom