Another William King custom

GX9901

Reaction score
I had ordered a William King custom concert around last December. Today the pictures are up on his website. It's a Macassar ebony/Adirondack spruce combo. I guess I'm the his first customer to specify some Gilbert tuners becasue this is the first instrument he's built with those tuners. They look pretty cool and William thinks they're great.

Once I have it in hand I'll try to post a couple of videos with it.

Anyway, here are some pics from William's website:

n4-30-25.jpg

n4-30-16.jpg

n4-30-3.jpg

n4-30-21.jpg

I had ordered a William King custom concert around last December. Today the pictures are up on his website. It's a Macassar ebony/Adirondack spruce combo. I guess I'm the his first customer to specify some Gilbert tuners becasue this is the first instrument he's built with those tuners. They look pretty cool and William thinks they're great.

Once I have it in hand I'll try to post a couple of videos with it.

I am SOOO jealous. Congrats dude. Seriously that is so cool.

Damn George! Beautiful instrument, can't wait for your review, as well as vids . . .

I bet she'll sound even better than she looks which is gorgeous, can't wait to hear a sound bite from her. :shaka:

very beautiful. if you dont mind me asking, how much did that run you for???

8 miles.....9 even???

Gorgeous! And those tuners look great :eek:

I want to rob you so badly.

The strategy is to go for the ten or so in his collection that he doesn't play too often. He probably wouldn't notice for days or weeks...maybe even months depending on which one(s) you took. :D

Congrats on the new uke, George!

The strategy is to go for the ten or so in his collection that he doesn't play too often. He probably wouldn't notice for days or weeks...maybe even months depending on which one(s) you took. :D

A field trip is in order.

Absoulutely gorgeous! Congratulations.
Ray

A beautiful ukulele shown with the complete works of the Bard. Two masterpieces in one photo. Wonderful.

Hmm. Bridge pins. Not many builders use them. Nice.

Top Bottom