Uke Info

ognib

Reaction score
Guys, I have a Ukulele and I am trying to find info on it. I have searched for what I think it is and I have not found anything. It is a Washburn, Lyon and Healy and inside is inkek 1.5335 and on the neck it says 9962. Anyone know what I am referring to? I can't find 1.5335 anywhere..

Guys, I have a Ukulele and I am trying to find info on it. I have searched for what I think it is and I have not found anything. It is a Washburn, Lyon and Healy and inside is inkek 1.5335 and on the neck it says 9962. Anyone know what I am referring to? I can't find 1.5335 anywhere..
I wouldn't have any idea, but those that do will probably want some pictures. Especially that tag inside of it. The more the better.

Well! I've always wondered how they sound. How does it sound? They bring a pretty penny on EBAY. Does this one have a story? Or you bought it without knowing what it was?

It sounds really nice and full. Mom said her mom's sister Sally bought it back in the day in Chicago. At some point she gave it to Grandma for whatever reason and then when Grandma passed, it became moms. Mom can play a tune or two on it..

That is one very, VERY cool instrument! And it appears to be in great condition.

Cool looking uke! At first I thought it was a Balaliaka!

From the pictures it looks like ognib's uke is in better condition than the one at garysguitars.com, and it has the case, which is probably pretty hard to come by. I would say it was a score.

WOW! That is so incredibly cool!! And in excellent condition, what a treasure!!!

!!!! :shaka:

From the pictures it looks like ognib's uke is in better condition than the one at garysguitars.com, and it has the case, which is probably pretty hard to come by. I would say it was a score.

Agreed; yes, it looks to be a whole step better in grade. But, that was the only one I could find on the net.

Top Bottom