Pinol Professional Level Tenor Cocobolo & Spruce Top Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a lightly used Pinol tenor ukulele. This ukulele was used to make some educational videos and for marketing. It was built in 2015 so it is almost new. It has a custom Jin Jang handmade by Inlay Master Craig Lavin in Florida.The artist playing the ukulele in the video is just playing a Pinol for advertising not as an endorser.

If anyone feels threatened by this ad please feel free to flag it, otherwise enjoy this great ukulele.

pic9.jpgpic6.jpgpic4.jpgpic5.jpg[ATTACH

Last edited:
$1295 / obo. Florida. Price includes Case and shipping to lower 48.

Last edited:
That's a stunning instrument, both in appearance and sound. Good luck with the sale.

Funny - when I saw the fourth picture in its small form, I thought it was a thinline, rather than a stunning cocobolo uke. Good luck with the sale.

Interesting. Not so much about the instrument, but the person(s) behind the instrument. Thanks for the link.

You are welcome.
And yes, it was more about the owner than the ukes. But where you buy can be just as important as what you buy. =)

Please tread very carefully on this topic. It has a ridiculous history here and is not our favourite subject.

In fact, not discussing the brand or its proprietor at all would be very helpful. Just saying.

Honestly - I don't think it's cool to trash the uke in someone's For Sale thread. Just saying.

Amazing looking and ukulele. I would buy it if I had the funds. The owner Pinol has helped out many starving kids and adults which is very cool. Whoever gets this is getting a great instrument.

Closing this to review the thread and related matters. It'll either reopen or I'll post an update confirming closure.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

I'm reopening this thread. The seller has told me that the company is selling the instrument on commission on his behalf, which is why some of you have seen it advertised elsewhere. In the absence of evidence contradicting his account I have to give this thread the benefit of the doubt.

If anyone has concerns or relevant information, please PM me.

Please keep this thread focused on the sale of this one instrument. Discussion of the company, its proprietor or any history of interaction with them are off topic in this particular thread.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom