WTB Fluke for travel

not wanting to spend a lot - need a bag too.

Your post has 75 views and no reply. Specifying your price range/budget is likely to help get you more replies.

In 3 yrs on UU, if memory serves, I've not seen a used Fluke alone sold for less than ~$225, so you might need to adjust your expectations accordingly if your budget tops out at $100 - but who knows you might get lucky!

Also, ANY Fluke or Flea will fit in the standard Uke Crazy type canvas covered poyfoam cases for that scale length, there will be some extra space that needs to be filled if you dont want the instrument to move around inside. A rolled hand towel will work, or for less than $10 you can get some foam from a fabric or craft store and cut pieces for an exact fit (this is what I've done). I've seen such cases sell online for $29 for soprano up to $49 for a tenor or baritone, so you can get these anywhere (Amazon, Sweetwater, Elderly, Guitar Center, Musicians Friend, Kala, etc...)

IMHO the $95 hardshell TKL case that MFC sells that is molded to the shapes of their ukes is a bit overpriced for my liking. YMMV.

You might want to look into the magic fluke for sale on the flea ukulele marketplace (don't know the size, concert or tenor)...perhaps the price may be a bit negotiable. E-bay prices at lowest go for $150+ and may be a bit competitive these days. Good luck.

You might want to look into the magic fluke for sale on the flea ukulele marketplace (don't know the size, concert or tenor)...perhaps the price may be a bit negotiable. E-bay prices at lowest go for $150+ and may be a bit competitive these days. Good luck.

Good eye Bigbird1! :)

The listing says:

Magic Fluke
I have to sell my uke. I purchased it in 2014. It's green, a wonderful sound but I have right arm edema and my arm really swells when I strum. I have a carry bay, tuner and extra strings and the sales slip. I paid 293.00.
Price: 200.00
Name: pat klein
Posted On: 4/15/2016

source: https://www.fleamarketmusic.com/marketplace/default.asp

Top Bottom