FS Kanile'a K2-CD koa gloss concert w/ Ameritage Silver Case

Seanamon

Reaction score
I purchased this from UU user Telperion a couple of years back, and it has been a heavenly uke to play - since it's purchase, it has been babied, and not so much as a smudge ever gets on this. I can confidently say that it is in pretty much in the condition I purchased it in. Words or pictures don't do this thing justice at all.

As much as I'd love to keep it and play it forever, more pressing life matters have come up. Here is a description of this sweet uke and attending links.

This is a virtually new condition Kanile'a K2-CD concert deluxe model, with tortoise top binding and gloss UV finish. The dark koa is quite beautiful, with nice figure and shimmer. Fretboard and pin bridge are rosewood, nut and saddle are Tusq. Fret markers (both top and side) are very colorful abalone. Thin bwbwb rosette adds an element of classiness. Purchased originally from HMS in May of 2014. Strap buttons were installed by HMS. Comes with a like-new Ameritage Silver Series concert case. The Ameritage is ultra tough, and a great case if you aren't on the go with your uke. Here are links to the original listing when the Kanile'a was purchased.

http://www.theukulelesite.com/kanilea-k-2-concert-deluxe-koa-gloss-2.html

http://elderly.com/accessories/items/ASSC4-CON.htm

Everything here is as new condition and from a smoke/pet free home. Always properly humidified and cared for. This Kanile'a is an excellent and beautiful example of a top notch "K" brand concert. It's currently strung with Savarez 140R ukulele strings, which work very well on this instrument. Nice warmth with clarity, great for picking and strumming.

I am now offering it for the price of $1250 which includes PayPal fees and shipping within the US. Rest assured that it will be packed well and shipped by fast rate. Please PM with any questions. Thanks for looking! Whoever gets this will be very pleased.

-Seanamon

Last edited:
I know this is a premium Ukulele, and not everyone can afford it, and I see that a lot of people have looked....but just in case someone here hasn't seen it, I'm going to bump this. No hurry; I'm patient. It's a great uke though. Really wish I didn't need to sell it.

Seanamon

I realize that words or pictures may not do it justice, and nobody has any reason not to believe you when you say it looks as good as it did when you got it used from someone else. However, if I were going to spend this much money on an ukulele that wasn't new, I'd want to see photos of it as it is now, not as it was when it was photographed by the retailer. Just a thought.

Good luck with your sale!

You might want to add the paperwith the date and your user name which most others do.
Good luck with the sale of your quality uke.

Top Bottom