Just Like Heaven by The Cure (ukulele cover)

Great rendition of classic Cure! I agree the whistle was a cool addition. What uke are you strumming?

Nice job!!!!

@SeattleSean, Right on. Definitely one of my favorites too. Thanks.
@Trader Todd, Thank you. It's a Kiwaya kts-4 soprano.
@timmit65, Thank you.

Love it! One of my faves. I couldn't really imagine that working on uke but you do it very sensitively. Hats off to you, Sir!

Awesome. Loving the flute solo.

I caught The Cure live "Wish Tour '94", in Dallas. My friends and I had tickets on the ground floor and rushed the stage,like everyone else, when they came on. After the rush the security were clearing everyone out when all of the sudden two girls grabbed me and let me stand between them on their chairs on the front row. After the clearing out period , I saw a security guy take out his last cigarette. I had two packs on me so I strolled over to him with a brand new shiny pack gleaming in the stage lights. He gave me 'the nod' and I gave him 'the goods'. He let me stand next to the stage barrier during the entire show about eight feet from a somewhat bloated and shabby dressed Bob Smith. It was a great show.

@Picker Jon, Thank you.
@Peace Train, Thanks. Now you got me checking out some Gin Blossoms songs. Haha.
@johnson430, Thank you and what a great story. Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom