now waiting starts..

bullet08

Reaction score
ordered kala ka cem from hms. sent email asking for specifics in setup.. now i wait. one from amazon is going back on monday..

Blech to waiting. Huzzah to upcoming new uke! :)

ordered kala ka cem from hms. sent email asking for specifics in setup.. now i wait. one from amazon is going back on monday..

Good man, glad you went through with it. You can also specify strings, comes with Aquilas but if you want to try Oasis flororcarbon,:)or some other brand now is the time.

It comes with a QC card where the tech checks off every box and writes down the actual string height at the 12th fret. There is nothing more pleasing to play then a well set up instrument. Here is a picture of the card that came with the Pono tenor guitar I just received.

The wait will seem long but it is so worth it, Congratulation :music:

1460821446397.jpg1460821520151.jpg

My favorite most played uke is a honey toned KA-SEM. I bought mine setup by ukegirl and only needed to lower the action at the nut a smidgen myself for personal preference. I also switched the strings to Aquila reds as soon as it arrived. Still going strong those strings showing no signs of wear yet.

On its own its a great ukulele and has gotten louder over the year or two Ive owned it. I also have a KA-GAS now discontinued that is solid acacia and has an arched back which of course sounds a bit nicer if comparing the two but needs the action lowered to be comfortable to play.

The wait will be worth it.

~Good Luck~

Top Bottom