93.1 KB · Views: 157
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 146
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Oh my goodness. What an opportunity! To get in line now would cost you at least $1000 and quite a long wait. Somebody better jump on this. :drool:

As a proud owner of an Ono 16" Concert, I can safely say, "JUMP ON THIS!!". :cool:

Ono is a superb value at full price and this is nicely discounted from that. Plus, Mountain Goat has sold quite a few ukes here on UU and has a great reputation. So, it's win/win, folks.

Hey man I hope you sell this wonderful uke. But I really just wanted to say I enjoyed the crap out of the second video. Our power is out from the storm and I was looking at the marketplace. Anyway, great uke, great playing/singing. Thanks.

I own the same instrument, other then some trim. Everyone that has played it "wants to keep it"..I have mine strung low G and it sounds great just as Jon's does in reentrant, very versatile. The 16" scale length concert is great, roomy fretboard, compact size, amazing sound

As Jim.and Eddie said, who are Ono owners as well, this is an incredible opportunity for someone with the smarts to jump on this amazing bargin

Last edited:
Great playing, as always. Enjoyed the demos, good stuff.

I have played DuD's Ono several times and if I wasn't getting a new Uke TOMORROW I would have bought this already.

Great playing as always John. You da man.

PM sent....

Ahh...Man!! Beautiful uke...and great sound samples Jon! I'll be shocked if this is still around by tomorrow. Lucky owner to be!!

I am hoping wildfire gets this. Please sell this uke and close this thread so I can get it out of my head.
Being a tenor man is the only thing holding me back on this stunning uke.
Although I keep thinking a custom concert would complete the group.

I am hoping wildfire gets this. Please sell this uke and close this thread so I can get it out of my head.
Being a tenor man is the only thing holding me back on this stunning uke.
Although I keep thinking a custom concert would complete the group.

I have played Dave's. His is very nice. This is the same without a side port.

You should go for it. You won't be disappointed.

David's work is wonderful. A person who cares very much for his craft, it shows in his work.

David's work is wonderful. A person who cares very much for his craft, it shows in his work.

Lenny, I agree. I cannot find a single flaw in the build.
I also just noticed how the fretboard is raised off the soundboard. That is so cool.
A PM was sent...

Lenny, I agree. I cannot find a single flaw in the build.
I also just noticed how the fretboard is raised off the soundboard. That is so cool.
A PM was sent...

This is his cantilevered fret board which David says allows the vibrations of the soundboard to be increased because the fret board is not attached to it.

Did I get this description right? :anyone:

Good luck to whoever gets this, I have a feeling that I am too far down the list of prospective buyers.
If the lucky member doesn't connect with this uke, please contact me without reservations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom