Waiting on UPS again

Lanark

Reaction score
We're in the "out for delivery" stage yet again and once again it's a nail biter.

The question we're anxiously awaiting the outcome of is whether or not the UPS guy will be able to work the doorbell this time. Odds are 60:40 against.

But we remain ever hopeful. A large note stating that we are home and to press doorbell hard is in place. I've got shoes on and I'm ready to spring into action at a second's notice. It could just work. It could.

Hah, I am also expecting a UPS delivery today and I don't have a working doorbell. I put a post-it on my front door that asks the driver to call my cell when he is here so I don't miss my delivery.

Good luck! Have fun with your new instrument!

We're in the "out for delivery" stage yet again and once again it's a nail biter.

The question we're anxiously awaiting the outcome of is whether or not the UPS guy will be able to work the doorbell this time. Odds are 60:40 against.

But we remain ever hopeful. A large note stating that we are home and to press doorbell hard is in place. I've got shoes on and I'm ready to spring into action at a second's notice. It could just work. It could.

Haha, so what's the UPS guy bringing you this time?

I've been having ukes delivered to my work address. The UPS/FedEx/USPS guys have been able to find their way in so far. :D

I recommend crouching on the rooftop and jumping the UPS man just in case he decides to split w/o leaving the box.

As luck would have it I chose the right moment to go and annoy the sleeping cat in the front window. (Keeps her on her toes.) The UPS truck was just pulling up as I got there.

I'm heading over to the Uke p*** thread with the pictures. Meet me at camera three....

I've been sitting in the house waiting twice already only to have them miss ringing the doorbell and taking off.

But it's here. And I'm pleased. It's virtually untouched.

haha, i'm waiting for the UPS guy right now to deliver my new effects pedal :D

How about just leave your door open a little? One time my door was open when I was expecting a package that required a sig, and he just knocked, signed the thing himself, and left the package. lol

i think im due for next week with a birthday present!!!

THANK YOU DEACH!!!!

:D

Top Bottom