a new direction for We Tigers?

we tigers

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Lately we were asked to create soundtracks for the videos of The Awaiting Table. The Awaiting Table is an international cookery school in Lecce in Puglia, southern Italy. They focus on cookery courses but also do wine and food photography courses.
The idea is to create small cinematic pieces together. I've been working on a soundtrack project under my moniker The Peter Principle. This feels like a new direction and opportunity. Inspiration galore!

Here's the first of hopefully many more. It's a declaration of love for a beautiful old Fiat500.

thanks for watching.

That's great. The music fits the video perfectly. Looking forward to more of this. :shaka:

Michael and Saskia, This is not a new direction. It's a sudden rise in the landscape, over a small rise, and voila: the next phase in your inevitable artistic development. : )

Thank you, Jim. We plan on making a series of short 'documentaries' like this.

Thanks, Craig! I really enjoy making little tunes like this. Last night we recorded another one. Can't wait to see it appear in a new video.
It provides new and fresh inspiration; I needed that.

Your music fit the video and its moods so well. I'm certain that more of this sound-tracking will be in your future.
Congratulations!

Top Bottom