Happy Birthday, Rappsy (Lenny)

johnson430

Reaction score
I hope Lenny doesn't mind me divulging this information.
Today is his birthday.

He has been a positive part of the community and an active participant in the marketplace as a buyer and seller.

Happy Birthday to a great member of the UU community, Lenny.

Johnson

Aw, Happy Birthday Lenny! I'm new here and Lenny has been so welcoming and helpful to me, he is the best!

I hope you get a new uke or two for your big day; you should try to get the count up to equal your age. :D

Wishing you a joyful day that's all about you.

-Barb

Aw, Happy Birthday Lenny! I'm new here and Lenny has been so welcoming and helpful to me, he is the best!

I hope you get a new uke or two for your big day; you should try to get the count up to equal your age. :D

Wishing you a joyful day that's all about you.

-Barb

You have no idea how psychic you are.

Happy birthday Lenny and many more..........ukes to come.

Happy Birthday Lenny ... may you have many more Ukes and birthdays ... and grand adventures as well! :shaka:

Happy birthday, Lenny.

Happy Birthday Lenny! I hope you had a super ukein' day!

Feliz Cumpleanos!

Happy Birthday Lenny. Hope you have a wonderful day. I have always appreciated your advice and friendship. May we continue to share that for many years to come.

Thanks to Johnson for starting this wonderful thread. It made me feel special that people would take the time to send me wishes. This is my home away from home while I am home on the computer.... :cheers:

Thanks to all here and those who sent their wishes privately. I am humbled.

My family doesn't just celebrate a birthDay. We celebrate a birthWeek and sometimes a birthMonth. Back to the party...

Top Bottom