Antonio Picado flamenco guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcrooks

Reaction score
Hey everyone I hope you don't mind me posting a couple guitars.
I have an 2015 Antonio Picado model 53f flamenco guitar for sale. It is only 4-5 months old and it was custom ordered with the following specs:

650 scale
53mm nut
Spruce top
Solid cypress back and sides
Ebony and Carbon reinforced neck
Double tapa (cedar soundboard laminated to inside back for more power, clarity, and sustain)
Also had lr baggs element classical pickup installed and a compensated saddle made.
No longer available

The guitar is in very good condition the only marks I have made on the guitar and a few nail marks on the plastic tap plate which is meant for this. However the high end classical guitar luthier that I had install the pickup did have a string ding incident unfortunatley but it was repaired by him and is purely cosmetic.
Please message me here or email me at u f g a t o r s f a n 1 1 @ h o t m a i l . C o m
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
I realize a lot of people might not know about Antonio Picado guitars. They are handmade in Berga Spain which is outside Barcelona. Senor Picado and 4-5 other workers work in the beautiful shop located at the foothills of some mountains. Antonio Picado and his master luthier Angel Genis are the head guys there and they put out wonderful guitars that I have compared to and chosen over much more expensive guitars on multiple occasions.

For sound clips and better pictures feel free to email or message me!
Thanks

I have edited the original post, feel free to make an offer.

Big Memorial Day price drop on this beautiful gig ready flamenco guitar to $1750 shipped conus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom