Flea Concert with Rosette, Wood Fretboad, Peghed Tuners and Grip Strips

Status
Not open for further replies.

rappsy

Reaction score
************* SOLD**************

Pictures can be seen here:

https://goo.gl/photos/PChmKNRd8QcNqvnC9

These pictures are from when I bought it. Nothing has changed in it's appearance.

Here's something you just don't see everyday.

It is a Flea Concert scale Ukulele. This is the designer model style in Natural Rosette. Besides having a Rosette, it has tiny little stars cut into it.

This has been factory upgraded to a Wood Fret board AND has Peghed tuners. It also has grip strips installed on the back to keep it from sliding down your shirt. There's some nice shadowing on the wooden fret board as well.

Condition is just about perfect. Bought recently, but it just doesn't fit into my scheme of Ukes. It will somewhere else.

Price is $XXX + 1/2 CONUS shipping, which should be about $25. ($12.50 each.) First offer of $XXX (PayPal) shipped gets it. Shipping elsewhere?? Let's chat.

This is quite a savings off the new one.

Check me out. Lots of references and I ship immediately. No case. Will be shipped securely. I've done this many times.

Thanks for reading.

Lenny...

Pictures can be seen here:

https://goo.gl/photos/PChmKNRd8QcNqvnC9

Last edited:
Wow, that is a beauty. One of the best, if not THE best, looking Fleas I've seen.

You wouldn't happen to be interested in a trade for a tenor banjo uke would ya? :p

Thanks Jim. Not looking to get into a banjo uke. Maybe someday, but... I know never to say never...

Hi,
Does this uke have the solid spruce top?

This is part of the designer series. To go to the Spruce Top, you're looking at a price of over $400 and in my time here, I've never seen a previously owned Spruce Top come up for sale here, although I suppose I could have missed the posting.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Wow. That is a DANDY looking Flea! The fretboard looks beautiful and that tuner upgrade .... surprised it hasn't been snatched up already! Good luck with the sale!

PM sent, cool uke

Thanks to Mark, Jim, and Johnson who commented on this thread and to those who commented privately. The Uke is now sold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom