Birckwood Casey Stain

Timbuck

Reaction score
Birchwood Casey Stain

I've been asked for a darker stained finish soprano...So i'm going to give this one a try.
Review to come later ;)

Last edited:
I'll look forward to seeing the result, I've considered that myself after trying Liberon brown which was far too red for my liking.Mike

Use gloves :)! I stained my electric uke today, my hands are spotted with brown all over...

Same here! I still can't get some of the stain off my fingers after spraying my sunburst top! Nothing seems to take it off completely, including acetone, alcohol and lacquer thinners.

Bob

Chemical stains penetrate better. I use a combination as insurance against rub-through.

Going well so far Mrs T says its the easiest one She's used so far..Lots less trouble than the spirit based types....It still needs a few more coats of FP.

looking good, I'll have to try this. The brown dyes I've tried so far such as Liberon, are far too red for me. How much dilution Ken? Thanks Mike.

Tasty that's a mighty fine looking chair and a hell of a ukulele as well.

I do plan to own one of your ukuleles some day.

~peace~

Does it swivel? As long as it swivels, you get a foot rest with it and you can nod off, I'm up for it.

First soprano completed, This Birchwood Casey wallnut stain looks pretty good...I'm using it on an old piano stool that i'm converting into a table, and it dont look too bad on that.

Top Bottom