Interest check...maybe selling a few

wildfire070

Reaction score
At this point, I feel like I'm collecting more than playing so I'm thinking about letting a few go. It just breaks my heart to do so because I've grown quite fond of all my ukes and it's hard to let go when you're so attached to them even when they're not getting enough play time.

The ones I'm thinking about selling are:

- Silvertone baritone
- Pono RTSH5 Cedar Pro Classic
- Black Bear sopranino
- Talsma pineapple sopranino
- Kamaka Gold Label Tiki concert - gah, this one pains me the most to consider letting go, but I'm just not playing it. It's one of the best sounding and feeling ukes I've played...but every time I take it out of its case, I only play a few songs and then tuck it away again because I don't want to scratch or ding it at all...so needless to say....its admired more than its getting played.

If there's any interest in any of these ukes...send me an email Lhtran07 at gmail. You can PM too but my box fills up so quickly and I can check and respond to emails faster than logging in here and going to my pm inbox.

What are you doing with the Asturias Super Soprano?

I'm gonna hang on to the Asturias. The longneck soprano size works great for me and I have been playing that one more than the others lately.

I'm gonna hang on to the Asturias. The longneck soprano size works great for me and I have been playing that one more than the others lately.

Good choice, I saw it on HMS and was drooling a little over it ... LOL.

Here's some pics of the Kamaka Tiki. There is an interested buyer but a lot of people have shown interest and wanted pics so I'm also posting some here. Ugh...man....just looking at it I'm already getting pangs of guilt and remorse at selling it.

Attachments

• IMG_4135.jpg
    IMG_4135.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_4136.jpg
    IMG_4136.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_4139.jpg
    IMG_4139.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4138.jpg
    IMG_4138.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4140.jpg
    IMG_4140.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 67
And here's some of the Pono.

Attachments

• IMG_4142.jpg
    IMG_4142.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4143.jpg
    IMG_4143.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4144.jpg
    IMG_4144.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4145.jpg
    IMG_4145.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4141.jpg
    IMG_4141.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 33
And the sopraninos

Black Bear Spruce/Rosewood
IMG_4148.jpg IMG_4150.jpg

Dave Talsma Koa pineapple
IMG_4146.jpg IMG_4147.jpg

If I buy the Kamaka will you throw in the Silvertone for free? (lol)

I'm not currently in the market but these are all tempting and good looking ukes. I bet if you officially put them out in the marketplace with reasonable asking prices they'll move

I think that's my problem...I don't really want to sell them. I figured I'd just put them out there if somebody really wanted them otherwise I'd keep them a little longer until I do want to officially list and let them go.

Just informational: I purchased a Kamaka Gold Label from WF070 about 6 weeks ago, and she's amazing to deal with. Timely emails, additional photos, packed snugly and with care, and perfectly as represented by her.

Her kindness is, in a word, unmatched. Hope to meet her in person one day...a happy soul, so any uke from her will have smiling mojo.

Top Bottom