Tascam dr-40

Ukulelerick9255

Reaction score
I'm trying to transfer some sound samples of my new Beau Hannam Uke to post on here as a lot of people requested a sound sample on UU. What I don't know how to do is transfer the files from my Tascam Dr-40 to my Soundcloud on my iPad so I can post the soundcloud link on UU. If it's easier I have a PC using the latest Windows also that I can use instead of the iPad. Help, how do I do this?

I'm trying to transfer some sound samples of my new Beau Hannam Uke to post on here as a lot of people requested a sound sample on UU. What I don't know how to do is transfer the files from my Tascam Dr-40 to my Soundcloud on my iPad so I can post the soundcloud link on UU. If it's easier I have a PC using the latest Windows also that I can use instead of the iPad. Help, how do I do this?

It's probably easier with the PC, plus you can edit and change format with Audacity if you wish. I usually put mp3 (256kbps) on Soundcloud or Box.
Plug your TASCAM into a USB port and it will look like a flashdrive. Drag the files over. You can edit or just upload directly via your Soundcloud web account.

Top Bottom