My Lineup and Ukes for Sale!

rappsy

Reaction score
https://goo.gl/photos/ELmT3rsRCTuAZ4dB8

Hello:

I have had a very difficult 2 months both physically and especially emotionally, with the culmination of the loss of a very close family member. I don't know if it was stress, needing something to do, or UAS, but I bought 4 in the past two weeks. One was impulse, another was an opportunity to purchase something similar to what I had been looking for for quite a while, one was an upgraded replacement for something that I sold and it became available out of nowhere, and one was something that I coveted but didn't think I was getting until it was offered to me earlier than expected.

With the addition of these 4, I now have too many and I will be offering some of these shortly.

I am torn as to which ones, though, as they all offer a little something to satisfy me. They are all Ukes that are not seen very much around here and because of this, they have become a little special to me.

I have created this album, which show all the Ukes I own. There are now 11, and although they make a fantastic picture, I cannot justify having them all. Some will remain with me and will not be sold, and some will be available. I am not giving them away, but the prices I paid for them mean that someone will get a great Uke at a great price.

For those that know me, you know that what you will get from me will be a great uke in great condition or described properly so you will know what you are getting. For those that don't know me, I am well represented here, so check me out and ask around.

Here it is. My lineup of Ukes.

Click the first picture and then the "i" in the corner to get a description of each Uke in the picture.

Before they go up for sale, I can be reached by PM to initiate a discussion on something you might be interested in.

The ones for sale are:

Flea Concert - SOLD
Kamaka HF-2LD - SOLD
Kamaka HF-2L - SOLD
KoAloha KSM-02 Listing can be found here: http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...-KoAloha-KSM-02-Koa-Long-Neck-(Super)-Soprano

At this point in time, the ones that I am not selling are:

Kanile'a K2-SC LN Concert
Mya-Moe Tenor Spruce/Mahogany
Ono Tenor Spruce/Rosewood
RISA Stick Electric Tenor
Tiny Tenor Spruce/Mahogany
Tiny Tenor Koa
Luna Tattoo Soprano - The one "she" gave me.

Thanks for reading and enjoy the pictures.

Last edited:
Wow! Nice looking lineup! I'll take the Flea. (just kidding, had my chance, didn't I :) ) Good luck finding new homes for some of those beauties!

Lenny, You have quite a collection going on. I am hoping you quickly find new homes for all.
Oh, and a PM was sent. ;)

I thought you loved your Kamaka's? I didn't see them on the keeping list.

wow, 2 tiny tenors and 2 kamaka ln concerts, I thought I was bad. wait, you may have them tuned differently, then that's ok.

Looks like "Lenny's Ukulele Emporium".........great collection. No one can accuse you of sitting idle, you sure have tried out a bunch. Best of luck with everything my friend.

Only 11 hehe.

Hi Rappsy! Sorry to hear you have had such a difficult time and I hope your "sale" goes well. I find my reaction to stress is very similar to yours ... somehow buying another uke makes me feel better (at least, temporarily!) I am just about to get my first ever tenor and I haven't even learnt to play the sopranos I already have properly yet! All the best to you.

If anyone is thinking of that koa Romero, I can vouch for it. Pepe's people really know what they're doing when it comes to koa. This one has a great sound.

I thought you loved your Kamaka's? I didn't see them on the keeping list.

Simon, I think Lenny is getting a taste for the bright spruce. This is all started with Dave, y'know. Be careful up there! :D

If anyone is thinking of that koa Romero, I can vouch for it.

Thinking of it, since I saw it, but likely outside of what I can afford in the next two months. :)

Lenny, I wish you bright days, and that the bleak ones come to an end soon.

You all: UAS? Count your blessings that you aren't a mandolin fanatic. A used Gilchrist ( F-5 ) weighs in right around $20,000. That aside, Lenny has good taste.

Wow! Nice looking lineup! I'll take the Flea. (just kidding, had my chance, didn't I :) ) Good luck finding new homes for some of those beauties!

Lenny, You have quite a collection going on. I am hoping you quickly find new homes for all.
Oh, and a PM was sent. ;)

Thanks Mark and Johnson. The response has been nice.

Thanks Colin. PM Answered.

wow, 2 tiny tenors and 2 kamaka ln concerts, I thought I was bad. wait, you may have them tuned differently, then that's ok.

Andy, more like different string configurations than different tuning.

Classy collection, Len!

Looks like "Lenny's Ukulele Emporium".........great collection. No one can accuse you of sitting idle, you sure have tried out a bunch. Best of luck with everything my friend.

Lenny
Were the two Tiny Tenor happy for the reunion? Glad to see you placed them side by side and you are keeping the spruce top. I guess it's bright enough for you.?
Too bad you are not selling the Risa!

Thanks for the encouragement Maiden, Dave and Brenda. Appreciated.

Only 11 hehe.

Cheaper by the Dozen, Al. Wouldn't that be nice??

Hi Rappsy! Sorry to hear you have had such a difficult time and I hope your "sale" goes well. I find my reaction to stress is very similar to yours ... somehow buying another uke makes me feel better (at least, temporarily!) I am just about to get my first ever tenor and I haven't even learnt to play the sopranos I already have properly yet! All the best to you.

If anyone is thinking of that koa Romero, I can vouch for it. Pepe's people really know what they're doing when it comes to koa. This one has a great sound.

Simon, I think Lenny is getting a taste for the bright spruce. This is all started with Dave, y'know. Be careful up there! :D

Thanks Lil and Dan. Come down soon Dan or some of them will be gone. <smile>

Thinking of it, since I saw it, but likely outside of what I can
afford in the next two months. :)

Lenny, I wish you bright days, and that the bleak ones come to an end soon.

You all: UAS? Count your blessings that you aren't a mandolin fanatic. A used Gilchrist ( F-5 ) weighs in right around $20,000. That aside, Lenny has good taste.

Thanks Mivo and Points. Nice words.

Top Bottom