who likes plastic fretboard Harmonys?

river_driver

Reaction score
I love these old midcentury gems. But I'm trying to get my collecting under control, and I've decided to limit myself to Silvertone-branded ones...and maybe Airline...

Available today is an extremely nice example of a Harmony soprano, red stained with the white stenciled-on "pickguard" with the oversize music notes, and white plastic fretboard. Body appears to be solid birch, which is typical for these. It is unmodified and all original. The tuners are the original "shark fin" type which are simple but effective. The bridge is as it was when it left the factory, that is to say the action is a little on the high side but still very playable. The finish is good with only a few chips in the painted-on "binding", and some very light scuffs from strumming that you can only see when the light hits it juuuust right.

See photos for details and feel free to ask questions. I am asking $80 which includes shipping in CONUS. PRICE DROP TO $65 (May 13) Payment by Paypal gift payment. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0633.jpgIMG_0637.jpgIMG_0642.jpgIMG_0643.jpg

Last edited:
That's a good deal right there! Good luck with the sale

Haven't bumped this in a while...sooooo....BUMP!

Might consider a trade involving a Makala Waterman (depending on color). I need something to take camping.
Alrighty, I'll bite! Sending PM

Top Bottom