For Sale: Ohana BK -35

islandho

Reaction score
I have decided to sale my Baritone Ohana BK-35. All solid mahogany, 20 inch scale
with Aquila(DGBE) strings. Going to a baritone guitarlele. I am the original owner
and have taken very good care of it.
If interested PM me or email me at: ar2sunny@yahoo.com.

This Item has been sold

Last edited:
To help with your sale, and since folks will likely ask for a sound sample, fellow UU brother and Ohana rep. Ken Middleton did a video review/demo of this model back in Jan 2012...

However, folks need to keep in mind that due to variations in wood, which is organic and imperfect, not all ukes of the same model will sound exactly the same, but this video gives you an idea of the sound, and an overview of the features...

Ken Middleton in his YouTube Description said:
Uploaded on Jan 13, 2012

As many of you will know, I work for Ohana Ukuleles. Here is a product review of the all-solid Ohana BK-35 baritone.

I have also included a little bit of simple baritone instruction in this video. if you are a more experienced player, please excuse this, but I have found that a lot of players get confused about the tuning of baritone ukes.

I don't play baritones very often, but I do like this one. Unfortunately, the strings are new and went out of tune a little during the video.

Shaka! :shaka:

Last edited:
To help with your sale, and since folks will likely ask for a sound sample, fellow UU brother and Ohana rep. Ken Middleton did a video review/demo of this model back in Jan 2012...

However, folks need to keep in mind that due to variations in wood, which is organic and imperfect, not all ukes of the same model will sound exactly the same, but this video gives you an idea of the sound, and an overview of the features...

Shaka! :shaka:

Thanks for this info - islandho

This is a great deal on an all solid mahogany bari.

Top Bottom