Nud (free!)

Bill Potter

Reaction score
A luthier friend just passed this along to me. Need the bridge glues back on (or replaced). Other than that, looks in decent enough shape.

Free is good!

Attachments

• IMG_4967.jpg
    IMG_4967.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_4968.jpg
    IMG_4968.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_4969.jpg
    IMG_4969.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_4970.jpg
    IMG_4970.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 63
Nice one. Free is the best kind.
I cannot wait to see photos of this thing cleaned up.

I recently purchased a product that you might try. Only $8. I had a very small surface scratch on the edge on my used KoAloha. (it came to me that way) One swipe and the scratch is gone and it feels perfectly smooth.
I also used it to clean the fretboard on the KoAloha. Wow, it was dirtier than it looked. I will be using this on my Silvertone and Pono when I change the strings.
This has coconut oil in it. Can be used on any wood or metal:

http://www.amazon.com/Buffalo-Indus...&qid=1461880091&sr=8-2&keywords=miracle+cloth

Congrats! Looks like a clean separation so you should have a nice uke with a little effort. Let us know how it goes

I have to ask...what does NUD mean? New Ukulel ???

New Uke Day........everybody has to ask, you don't know what you don't know

Oh and a big congrats on the Gretsch soprano. Great score.

Looks like it should clean up really well. Great score. I'd brush up on proper restoration techniques before I started messing with that baby.

If it's free, it's for me. Congrats, look forward to seeing it back up and running!

Very nice uke classic from yesteryear, congrats!

Wow, how generous of your luthier friend - that is an amazing gift!!!!

WTG! Nothing like a free uke, I always say. I hope we get to see her all cleaned up.

Top Bottom