Savarez Strings!

iamdanielle

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was thinking about purchasing some Savarez Alliance strings for my ukuleles but I am clueless as to where I can find exactly what I'm looking for and what model numbers to choose. Any help would be much appreciated. I was hoping for a high G, if that information helps at all.

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,

I was thinking about purchasing some Savarez Alliance strings for my ukuleles but I am clueless as to where I can find exactly what I'm looking for and what model numbers to choose. Any help would be much appreciated. I was hoping for a high G, if that information helps at all.

Thanks in advance.
For a Tenor:

A string - 541R - std tension
E string - 542R - std tension
C string - 543R - std tension
G string - 541J - high tension - high G

got um from stringsbymail.com :shaka:

Should be fine for GCEA; they're probably two high E's, a B, and a G from a guitar set but when they're on a smaller-scale instrument you can tune them higher.

Should be fine for GCEA; they're probably two high E's, a B, and a G from a guitar set but when they're on a smaller-scale instrument you can tune them higher.

thank you so much. good looking out.
:D

How about for a soprano, what strings? Mahalo.

Got mine today from Just Strings, also a set of Daddario J71, gonna do some stringing this weekend, friend has nut file she's going to loan me as I sold all of good ones years ago<:)

Pulling them out of the package, they seem pretty flexible/loose just to the touch. ANyone reiterate on this?

Top Bottom