Another Interest Check....(sale or trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik

Reaction score
Another Interest Check

Another interest check.

I’m looking to see if there’s one person (prefer to sell as a pair) interested in buying both my Koaloha Longneck (concert scale neck) soprano and Koaloha Longneck (concert scale neck) Pineapple soprano together. Price for both is $1,050 firm through PayPal including shipping and insurance.

Koaloha Longneck (Super) Soprano:

- ordered straight from coolukes.com (from Scott Hutton the owner ). It was dropped shipped to my house straight from Koaloha factory and it was adjusted to a low action set-up by Brian himself from Koaloha.
- This is almost practically in pristine condition except for the slight oxidation that I noticed on the frets. Beautiful koa wood. Played only a handful of times. No scratches that I can see. Original strings.
- Has a strap button installed by a local luthier.
- Built date 2015. Has been kept in a hard case all the time with Oasis humidifier.
- case not included but will pack it carefully and will be packaged in its original Koaloha box from factory.

Koaloha Longneck Pineapple:

- this was labeled a second as evidenced by the black marking on the inside right lower corner label. I honestly have no clue as to why this was labeled second.
- No scratches and marks that I see. Beautiful koa wood.
- Bought this from fellow UU member Tommy B sometime last year. Currently it is strung in low g. I can give extra low g single Fremont string (if you like). I don’t have any extra high G strings.
- Built date August 2011.
- some slight oxidation on the frets.
- came with a strap button from previous owner
- I’ve only played this about less than a dozen times and never left my house.
- Comes with a uke crazy hard foam case. I can throw in an oasis humidifier for free.

Will only sell in US.

Again, would like to sell them to one buyer. Thank you.

Last edited:
Koaloha longneck pineapple

image1-3.JPG

image2-2.JPG

image2-1.JPG

image3.JPG

Last edited:
Koaloha Longneck Soprano

image7.jpg

image2.jpg

image1.jpg

image6.jpg