Guess what tomorrow is!

Cassie

Reaction score
Aloha everyone! Guess what tomorrow is! Click on the link below to find out. I'm not going to tell you! Just click the link and see!

http://whatnationaldayisit.com/day/Play-Your-Ukulele/

Enjoy! Don't worry, It's nothing bad. It's something awesome for us ukers. and to celebrate, I'm going to bring little Kalea from her case and have a good time. What are all of you going to do for tomorrow besides work. Lol.

Last edited:
Yay! It's a bank holiday here and I'm supposed to be painting my kitchen. What a great excuse to play my uke (more than usual) instead :)

Yay! It's a bank holiday here and I'm supposed to be painting my kitchen. What a great excuse to play my uke (more than usual) instead :)

I know I need to dust tomorrow but I think I'll just play my little Kala whom I've nicknamed Kalea. That's a Hawaiian name. I got her for an early Christmas gift last year.

PYUD was established because May 2 is my birthday! (Well, May 2 is my birthday!)

I updated my FB with this news.

Get the word out.

I hope the bass ukulele counts 'cause that's what i'm playing tomorrow (my red violin style).

Err Tuesday? ;)

Just think Dirk, you can now legally have a cocktail! Enjoy the day.

Just think Dirk, you can now legally have a cocktail! Enjoy the day.

Yes, that will be quite a relief after several decades of breaking the law. I generally find that having a cocktail improves my playing greatly - things seem somehow so much more.....fluid. Come to think of it, think I'll go play my Ukulele now!

Happy birthday Dirk! :D

I thought I wouldn't write a song this week. It seemed like life would get in the way, and this would be the first week I've missed since February. But not so, I got one after all, a uke tune for Mother's Day! Today I'm refining and practicing to sing it at church on Sunday. My mother will be there, so I won't be the only one crying. :eek:

Top Bottom