NUD..... x 2!! Collings fever!!

markT

Reaction score
I got Uke fever recently and have had Collings fever for several years now.
I took delivery of my UC2K week before last. I liked it but thought I might like a tenor better....so I ordered a UT3K.
I received it Thurs and after a little time with it, I really like the smaller concert size.

I also searched the internet far and wide for side by side comparisons of Collings concert and tenor size's. I found ONE!. Now there is more. ;)

Looking forward to the journey ahead!! Thanks for all the tips and advice so far~ :)

IMG_4848.jpgIMG_4845.jpgIMG_4846.jpgIMG_4847.jpg

Wow congrats. They're stunning. I'll take the tenor off your hands ;)

Wow congrats. They're stunning. I'll take the tenor off your hands ;)

You may regret saying that out loud.......at least your bank account will. Go check the Marketplace :p

Congrats on the Collings ukes! I love their concerts and think that is really their sweet spot. Tenors are great too, but Collings concerts are where it's at.

-Steve

Wow, gorgeous ukes! :drool:

I like your style, markT! :cool:

Fabulous looking pair of Ukes. Love the Koa.

Congrats! I've never SEEN a Collings uke, let alone get to play one. I've heard nothing but good things....

Thanks friends for the warm & fuzzy comments. :)

That Koa pair really looks great together, but I really love the concert size...And I already admitted to being a Collings nut, ...SO...the tenor is for sale AND look what the cat drug in.... :cool:

IMG_4850.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats Collings Brother! I have a UC3 and T K's....it's a great set. Try a wound C on the concert if you haven't already ;-)

I haven't yet tried a wound C on my UC3MB. Southcoast Light Mediums sound so perfect on it, but I'll have to keep that in mind when I next change strings.

A very nice pair for sure!

Top Bottom