NUD: Mya Moe Concert 1882 Bear Claw Sitka and Cherry

bhart

Reaction score
I can't be happier with this new ukulele. This is the first time I felt my heart in my throat when I strummed a few initial chords. I've owned other concerts, but somehow, this instrument feels like a perfect fit for me. I love it.

Mya Moe Concert 1882

What a stunningly gorgeous uke! I'd be tickled pink with that one. I'm guessing the wait must've been pretty difficult once you saw how she was coming along. Sound samples are definitely encouraged. :drool:

Aaron Keim said on Ooktown Podcast that Mya Moe will be ending production as he and his wife are taking over the business and will have a different name and focus. So you have not only a keeper but perhaps a highly collectible uke in the future.

Last edited:
I am on the build schedule for No. 2004 - Tenor in Qulted maple with Port Orford Cedar top. ETA is August 18 - only 107 more sleeps!!!

Your concert looks beautiful.

I am on the build schedule for No. 2004 - Tenor in Qulted maple with Port Orford Cedar top. ETA is August 18 - only 107 more sleeps!!!

Your concert looks beautiful.

29 behind you, 2033 Chocolate heart myrtle tenor. Completion Sep 29th. Can't wait!
h

I took possession of a previously owned #1746 a few weeks ago, also with Bear Claw Sitka top. Yours is gorgeous, especially with that light colored bridge. Congrats and use it well.

Congrats! Nice to see that Aaron will be taking over. He's such a nice guy!

Top Bottom