FS Collings UT2 K Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Django

Reaction score
20160503_115640.jpg20160503_115730.jpg20160503_115801.jpg
20160503_115837.jpg

I have decided that tenors are not for me, so I need to find a new home for this beautiful, Koa Collings tenor, (it's just as well because I have a small herd of sopranos). Another member had offered to buy it but changed his mind when he found a UT3K. The instrument is a good 9 out of 10. Any defects in the finish can only be seen by turning it just right to the light, (very light strum marks, a very minimal ding that I could not photograph on the top and a few small marks, probably from string changes). Nothing that you would ever see without careful inspection, but I wanted to point them out because it is not a new instrument and offered at about 50% the price of a new one. The Koa is very 3 dimensional and almost quilted. It is serial #800. Any inconsistency shown in the pictures are only reflections in the gloss finish. Original case included and in excellent condition too.

The price is $1275.00 including PayPal fees and fully insured UPS ground shipping to the lower 48.

Last edited:
I should have said that I am not looking for a trade at this time, so it's still available.

Fantastic price on a UT2K...someone will get a great deal.

I recently had a very easy transaction with George. Good guy to deal with.

Last edited:
I never understood why someone would fork over 2k for a uke UNTIL I got my Collings.

Last edited:
I'll probably never find another tenor this nice for the same money, so I think that I will keep her for those times when a tenor seems right. I appreciate all of the supportive posts. I should thin the herd a little, so I will be listing a Soprano or 2. Thanks UU

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom