FS: Beltona Resonator Concert Uke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keish

Reaction score
For sale is my Beltona Concert size Resonator Uke. Uke is in great condition. Loud little bugger really projects well. Very playable. This guy has a crazy finish job on it. Definitely not for everyone but I love it.

Asking price is $575 (OBO) including shipping/packing/insurance anywhere in CONUS.
Was over 1K new....
Comes with Uke Crazy case.

Contact me with any questions.

Mike

IMG_0445.jpgIMG_0446.jpgIMG_0447.jpgIMG_0448.jpgIMG_0451.jpg

That finish looks almost like what happens if you electrocute a sheet of titanium under saltwater...(very nice :))

Please forgive my ignorance, but...

is it a metal body or is that design more of a swirly paint on a wood body?

or is it a plastic body and that is the swirl of the plastic?

Not in the market, but I love that pattern. Also intrigued to hear the answer to Booli's question :)

That finish looks almost like what happens if you electrocute a sheet of titanium under saltwater...(very nice :))

Please forgive my ignorance, but...

is it a metal body or is that design more of a swirly paint on a wood body?

or is it a plastic body and that is the swirl of the plastic?

I'm under the impression that Beltona's are made out of a type of fiberglass.

http://www.beltona.net/wordpress/ukuleles/uke_blue/

Body is made up of a resin of fiberglass and carbon-fiber. Reso-cone is aluminum. I don't have a youtube account but PM me and I can text or email a sound sample if anyone wants one.

Really is a unique instrument and I cringe a bit at selling it but cash is currently needed else where....

I've owned a Beltona - they're great, with a loud bark, and the fiberglass body makes them so much lighter than a metal-bodied reso. Good luck with your sale!

SOLD!!!

Thanks for all the interest and sorry to anyone that really wanted it and couldn't get it. I guess I set my asking price a bit low....:uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom