Vocal fx pedal

Naiad

Reaction score
Hello all
Suggestions for a vocal enhancer type pedal digital delay,echo what do you guys and gals use?
Thanks

TC Helicon makes great stuff. But 99% of people would just use a mixer aux send or insert to a normal delay unit if echo is what's desired. Depends on your setup. A vocal FX specific unit usually has harmony and pitch correct that needs to talk directly to the mic for processing. Other, more common effects can just be patched in with less headache. Again, depending on your setup.

I second TC Helicon. They have some good vocal multi-effects as well.

I have a Boss VE5 vocal performer. It has some nice effects as well as a looper. It has XLR I/O and is designed to operate with a mic.

It's very much for vocalists and is operated with your hands but will take a pedal.

I have a Behringer Minifex, that unit only takes jack input, so if you need XLR in, you need to put something in front of it like the Behringer MIC100 (around 50 euro's), or a small mixer that has XLR in (which is what I'm doing, because I had it lying around ;)). The unit itself is about 70 euro's, if you buy it new (I got it for 15 second hand). If you then need XLR to go to the mixing desk, you would also need a passive DI (starting at around 10 euro's)

I have a Boss VE5 vocal performer. It has some nice effects as well as a looper. It has XLR I/O and is designed to operate with a mic.

It's very much for vocalists and is operated with your hands but will take a pedal.

Boss also do a VE20 which has a few more effects and twin built in foot pedals.

Top Bottom