WTB: Collings Ukulele UT2 model, Mahogany preferred

flyingace

Reaction score
I've always wanted to own one but every time one is for sale, I wasn't in a position to purchase. But this time, I'm holding back some money from a keyboard sell off and hoping to come across something. I've always loved the Mahogany (2 models with binding) and the Doghair both with the preferred "haircut" headstock (is that the right term?). Tenors only. Case would be nice but not a deal breaker.

Thanks! Please PM and reply to this post.

I saw that one but $2500 is out of my range at the moment. I hate that I missed out on the UT2K that was up for $1275 here a few days ago! :( That would have suited me nicely!

good choice on the mahogany.it really sounds sweet. the sunburst is doghaired on the burst, which I didn't know until I got it.

Well, as I feared, my family's needs reared it's ugly head and got in the way of my ukulele needs. (SIC) :) ha ha

My wife has already earmarked the money I made from selling some keyboards for our daughter's car purchase... ugh. She's a good kid, straight As in all AP classes, in band, plays 3 instruments, etc. Plus she's going to work this summer to earn the rest. How can I refuse!

Thanks all!

Top Bottom