FS Kiwaya KTS-7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Django

Reaction score
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg
I am offering for sale a very nice Kiwaya KTS-7 Soprano in excellent condition. The pictures are a bit washed out. I will try to get a picture that shows the beauty of the wood. It comes with the hard case shown. There are no scratches, dings or issues of any kind. The only modification is a nice, bone and abalone strap button, (none on the heel, I use a Uke Leash). Playability and tone are excellent. Just what you would expect from a Kiwaya at this level. I am the original owner and my home is smoke free.

I have 5 Mahogany sopranos, so I am putting this one for sale. It was a difficult decision because I enjoy this one very much. If it does not sell I will offer my Laughlin Mahogany style 3, but not for this price.

The selling price is $750.00 including PayPal and insured ground shipping CONUS.

Last edited:
7.jpg6.jpg
Just a couple more pictures. Mahogany is hard to photograph well with a phone.

Last edited:
Sweet little soprano! Don't tempt me like this Django!~

Great seller~

Wonderful deal. Will make somebody very happy!!

Very, very, very nice. Makes me wish I played soprano! Someone will be happy.

I have several of the laminate Japanese-brand "Famous" by Kiwaya's. They are wonderful. But yours looks amazing. Also fellow UU'ers, please note the beautiful inlay on the fretboard. Good luck on your sale!

I have one of these and am very happy with it.
It is light as a feather with sensational sound (with Southcoast strings on it).

I appreciate all the supportive comments. I would like to mention that I only chose to sell the KTS-7 because I feel that it is easier to sell than the others that I have currently because of Kiwaya's reputation, quality and lower price. This is one of my favorites for playing and if it sells I will miss it. Kiwaya ukuleles seem to be very consistent, so if you like the KTS-7, you know what to expect.

I hope to have some recording equipment soon, but for now all I have is a smart phone, and for a sound sample, I feel that that is of no value.

Last edited:
I pulled the Kiwaya out of the case tonight. I realize that I would missue this one, so I am closing this before it's too late. Back to playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom