Uke SB for 200?

Toddk

Reaction score
I am new to playing. I would like a decent uke. I know that the electronics are overkill for what I need, but I could get a lanikai soprano koa uke SB for about 200. Is this a good enough deal to jump on.

I have already ordered a concert tuna uke. I am more interested in wether this is a really good deal, as they retail very high( 599?)

Last edited:
I just bought a Tenor UkeSB via Butler Music, via eBay, for $225 shipped. It is a "blemished" model, but the blemishes were all under the lacquer (gloss) and the instrument is, by far, the nicest and best playing ukulele that I own.

I would encourage you to visit Butler's website (if you aren't going to purchase from on the the companies that set up ukes like Mim, Uke Republic, or Ukulele Site) and see if you could buy one of those other blemished tenors for $225 before dropping $200 on a Soprano. Unless you want a soprano.

Butler even has a blemished Soprano Koa UkeSB for $239 before making an offer (plus $14 shipping). So $200 is not a bad deal, particularly if it is not a blemished model.

Well, I did enough research to finally find MIM. I fell in love with a nd ordered a Ohana SK 50g.

MIM is amazing...

Top Bottom