Brunswick Tenor

plucky

Reaction score
Since I last posted around October of last year, I've continued with my soprano uke and got more and more attached to it as the weeks went by. There is no wonder that the popularity of the uke has increased world wide, it's such an ideal instrument to quickly get the hang of. I did pursuade Santa to bring me a larger size tenor for Christmas, and found the wider fret spacing a little bit easier for my ancient fingers, they seem to get a bit rheumaticy when the weather is a bit damp but I get by ok thank goodness, and I still do play the soprano now and then. I have around 150 song/tunes in my favourites folder, including Country music, some Formby classics, some Elvis stuff and a selection of old time favourites from way back.....the uke seems to be ok for most types of music so in case anyone hasn't noticed yet......yep I'm really happy with it and grateful for the earlier encouragement and tips I got when I first joined the forum, and hope you all enjoying the Uke as much as I am .........

Cheers all,
Plucky.

Well, I posted a reply, but it got wiped.
Welcome back to UU.
Do you have any pics of your two ukes?

Hi Nickie.....thanks for the contact, I'll try and get a couple of pictures tomorrow onto the forum. First job though is my annual visit to the optician, I'll have a shot at it later, sometimes I struggle with this modern technology LOL It could have been me who
deleted your first reply...I was reading it when it vanished suddenly....bet it was something I did.....

No plucky, I don't think you did anything. I just noticed there are two entries of your thread. I replied to both of them.....duh.

Top Bottom