1000 Subscribers

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
Skippy The Clown has just subscribed to my ukulele channel.

He is my 1000th subscriber.

Here's my latest video.

Just A Closer Walk With Thee, a hymn tune in a bluegrass style.

I'd like to give a really big thank you to everyone who has subscribed to my ukulele channel.

KEN

Ken "Supahstar" Middleton

Your videos are entertaining and inspiring, and even more impressive is the fact that I rarely watch a ukulele video that you haven't already been there and left words of encouragement. So, you are a superstar to me with or without the 1000.

u have 100x my subs :D

Great job Ken! Im sure there are many more on the way

And here I've got to resort to contests and stuff to get my subs. And you've never been featured, have you? I hope YT rectifies that someday soon....

Alan

Thanks so much everyone for your generous words. I feel I know so many people personally and I've not met any of you in person.

Ken "Supahstar" Middleton

Your videos are entertaining and inspiring, and even more impressive is the fact that I rarely watch a ukulele video that you haven't already been there and left words of encouragement. So, you are a superstar to me with or without the 1000.

I think this is why learning the ukulele is such a great thing to do at the moment. There are so many people who are willing to encourage and help others with their support and positive comments, both on YT and UU.

Good on you Ken!
Bosko's mum is a big fan, by the way!:D

Big hello to Bosko's mum.

And here I've got to resort to contests and stuff to get my subs. And you've never been featured, have you? I hope YT rectifies that someday soon....

Alan

No, I've never been featured. I'm not sure I want to be either, Alan. It seems to me that it just invites a lot of unwelcome attention from people who have no interest in ukulele music, or people who feel that it is their God-given mission to write negative musical criticisms and destructive personal comments.

No, I'm happy being part of the ukulele community. I'd certainly like to spread the word about what an amazingly versatile instrument the ukulele is, but I'm not sure that being featured is a good way of doing it.

Thanks everyone.

KEN

Top Bottom